The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So I repeat myself because I want everyone to go. This Saturday, December 3rd is the Winter Heat party at Agua De Beber Capoeira Arts Academy. Doors open at 9pm. It'll be fun. There will be fire dancing, a DJ, capoeira demonstrations, etc. Lots of cool Brazilian music. Everyone should go and it's only 10 dollars to get in. What a deal! Everyone who can should attend. Adrienne and I will not be able to give anyone a ride because we are going to Trans Siberian orchestra before hand then going to the Capoeira party afterwards, but we'll be there, so all of you should be too.
Need more info on the location? Go here -> http://www.adbcapoeira.com/index.htm
You can also find out about classes if anyone should decide they want to try it out.
That's it. And did I mention you should all go?

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I really wish I could go, but alas the play prevents me from doing so.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Sorry, kiddo.

    I've got a meeting at noon with the SVRF, and then dinner party to attend that evening with me mum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home