The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So everyone knows, I took down John's Nightwish post. It was hiding the advertisement for the improv-a-thon. Anyway, if you'd like to see it again, speak with John, he might have it saved, if not, he can give you gist of it.
Sure, I'm up for Exalted. I don't work weekends, so those days are good for me. Nick, are we playing your D&D this week? To all my players, next time we play will be the last session in this story line, from there we'll decide what characters want to stay on, and possibly take on another player if someone wants to play. Anyway, that's not this weekend, but (hopefully) the following weekend. I think that's all.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I wouldn't mind discussing submitting a character for the next chapter of your game.

    Suppose we can talk about it tomorrow after english?

    -john

     

Post a Comment

<< Home