The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

SHAMELESS PLUG FOR SOMETHING I THINK MY FRIENDS SHOULD GO TO.

On Saturday, November 19th, there will be a African-Brazilian Dance worksho. It's from 11am-1pm, and it's suppose to be a lot of fun. You can learn some African/Brazilian dance, as well as meet some really cool people.

It's at Capoeira Arts Academy. 1181 Del Paso Blvd. That's where I do my Capoeira. And it costs $15. I really think everyone who can afford to and has time that likes music or dance at all should go. I unfortunately cannot make it, so don't count on me being able to take you. That is the same day we're having a going away party for my step-dad (he's going to Afghanistan for at least 18 months, maybe longer) so I'll be home cleaning for most of the day, then home at the party for the rest. That also bars me from doing anything else that day in case you're wondering.

So yeah. Go to the workshop, so you can tell me about it, since I won't be there.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home