The Knoll Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ok. Players of my D&D game. I need a little information real quick. This weekend will be the final session of this storyline, and I need to know if anyone has any availability problems this weekend. I don't know how long the session will run, but I want to bring an end to this story. Since Lenny has died a tragic death at the hands of.... well he died, we will not need to take into account his lightboard schedule. But everyone else? Drake? Neko (& Jess)?, are you working? DO you have some other plans on Saturday? Let me know NOW! I think Adrienne actually has Saturday off, so if no one else has schedule problems, we'll probably start mid-late afternoonish instead of early evening. But I must know schedules! Otherwise it will be usual times and all that. So yeah. And anyone else who sees this, nag Drake to check it too, because I know he doesn't check the knoll very often.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I work saturdays, but only till 3. So I can be at Lennys between 4 and 5

     

Post a Comment

<< Home