The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I might run my game this weekend, but that is subject to change becuase it's my birthday saturday. I have to go to a thing at my grandma's anyway, so I wont be around till that night. oh, and Exalted is good.

Edit:
Yeah, just found out my weekend is gonna be teh suck.
Friday: Work.
Saturday: Work, then birthday thing at grandparents till around 8... Then sleep RIGHT after...
Sunday: Work...6 bloody AM till 4 bloody PM! Fuke, frick, flibityjibit! Then my mom wants to take me out to dinner right afterward. ick ick ick ouch. Sooooo....... Most defenetly no game (sorry guys). and I hope to see someone maybe monday or somthing.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    I propose some sort of event on Monday. Or better yet, a big ol' event on Sunday night. Ja? Thoughts?

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger The American said…

    Ahhhh that totally sux bc I wanted to do a co-celebrating between you and yours truly seeing how r b-days r 3 days apart also trying to celebrate a b-day on a tuesday is much harder than I thought. Well I still would suggest a late sunday night shin-dig party of some sorts to rejoyce in your birth...and mine. Whatever happens happens but try to survive all da work load for teh party-zor.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    In light of these events, at least you know you were totally right about turning 23, since apparently the universe doesn't like you now. ;P

    But I'd be down to have celebrating on Sunday with you and Drake.

    Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Prax Kell said…

    I guess I'll call people after din din on sunday. ttfn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home