The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey y'all just wanted to post that the next SPW show will be on the 4th of Dec. and on that note I am sorry for not being very verbal to the mass who are interested in such events, I'll do a much better job of posting such dates and importances. Other than that last show went great I got to meet two legendary WWE H.O.F. the Iron Shiek and Capt. Lou Albano. Unfortunatly on sunday morning Eddie Guerrero was found in his hotel room passed away and it's a great saddness that he was taken away from us but all things happen for a reason so I hope he's in a better place. Well I'm sleepy so it's time for a nap.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Brian Armitage said…

    For current plot details, check the Supreme Pro Wrestling headlines page, under "Complete November 13 results" (see Eighth match) and "Matches for next show."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home