The Knoll Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ok, a couple of quick things. I'll try to run my D&D this week. Usual times and everything, unless there is some objection from Lenny (Since it's his house). And on a side note, Thank you Lenny, for letting us play at your house. Back to the post. It will be a short game this week because I have a very busy week of reading, writing, and everything else that goes along with school and work. So if Neko wants to prep a short session of either his D&D or Omega world, there will probably be time for that to be played as well.

In other news, I have changed the link on Liams blog. Since the blogger site he used hasn't been updated in along time and his Live Journal has, I switched the link over to live journal. If you don't want it on there, Liam, let myself or Adrienne know and we can take it down. That should be it.

Quack Quack ~Emu Sound~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home