The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ok, so Neko has made a spell caster for the group so you guys are a little more versatile. And now to release some important information about the campaign. And also, I think I know who everyone is, let me check. Nora is Cody (according to his comment), Jodin is Drake, Kaelar is Jess, Ren is Lenny, Neko is Shard, and Adrienne is a hound archon. If this is for some reason incorrect do correct me. Anyway, onto other things. This game will take place in the world of Ebberon, but with a few changes. I will be removing the Action point system completely. Also, the standard D&D pantheon will exist in harmony with the Ebberon pantheon. All the gods of both Pantheons will be accepted as normal gods for the world, but the normal Gods (Kord, Grummsh, etc.) will be less commonly worshipped. They are still perfectly acceptable and respected ( or feared as the case for evil gods), except for one exception. I am removing Lolth from the world, and she is replaced with the scorpion god for drow that spoken of in Races of Ebberon, not that it's really important. So yeah, more details as they arrive.

Lastly, we must decide on a time to play. Neko has offered to trade off Saturdays with his D&D game, so we would be able to play even other Saturday. Since I think all the players in my game (except Adrienne and myself) are in Neko's game I hope this time works out. Let me know if this is good either through comments or email. That's all I got for now.

Cody, I'll give you my email address later, I don't want to post it on here. I don't want people I don't know stumbling upon it. That's all I think.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home