The Knoll Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Ok, so I've noticed that Carolyn has been mentioning Dragoncon in her blog, and it says to me "Chase, didn't Lenny say something about going to Dragoncon?" and so I says to it, I says "why yes, it seems he did mention it a bit." Which brings me to my point. Lenny, are you going to Dragoncon? And if so, when are you leaving? And thus, will we be able to play D&D this week or will you be in another state? Let me know. In other news, I have a new job, I'll be working for the state of California, so, my time will become more limited. That's all for now.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

4 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Third said…

    Hey, if you're going to be working at a state job, do you think you could do me a really small favor that would help me out gigantically?

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Call me and ask me. I'll let you know if it's doable.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'm leaving for dragon con in two days
    so no D&D for you bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    gratz on the job by the way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home