The Knoll Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Ok, as promised, I shall now announce the characters that will be accepted into my game. They are:
Nora, Elf Monk
Kaelar, Human Ranger/Rogue
Ren, Changleing Rogue
Jodin Ramos, Human Psychic Warrior.

So that's the party, now, who's who? Let me know which player each of these character belong to either through e-mail or a comment on this post. I'll start work on the game immediately, and then get any important information out as soon as it's ready.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

Edit: After reviewing the party once again I have noticed a distinct lack of....non stabbers. So I would like to extend to the 5th entrant the chance to create a character with some healing or spellcasting ability if they wish. Let me know via comment or email. If not, then you guys are gonna have a difficult path ahead, but that's ok, you can find a way to survive.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    hey im Nora now question waht is your Email adddress?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home