The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ok, more D&D news. I have spoken with all my players about their characters except Drake and Carolyn. I don't really need much from Carolyn since her character is carrying over, but I do need to hear from Drake. I'm not sure what race or class your playing at this point, and I would like to know. Also, I have gotten no information about character goals, backgrounds, or any of the other stuff I asked for in the last post except from Lenny. So everyone get on it. I also need to know if anyone has any set scheduels, or days that they will not be avaliable to play. You know, all the usual information. So hurry up.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    It's up to you if you want to play or not. I'm not going to force you into the game, but it's always been alot of wrok for me, and the amount of effort I'm asking is little more than before. With exception of the required reading all I'm asking for is some character depth and schedules. I'll leave it up to you, but let me know if you don't want to play.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     

Post a Comment

<< Home