The Knoll Blog

Monday, May 30, 2005

I need to apologize to my players real quick. I have been totally distracted away from working on the D&D game by forces well within my control ...~cough~ CoH ~cough~ But I shall begin work immediately. And anyone who hasn't spoken with me about their hero (Exalted Good Deeds Kinda Guy) should contact me about it immediately. And remember, this is now going to take place within Ebberon, and we'll go to places established in that setting. Not too much, but some. And also, Exalted Good characters are very nice people, not jerks after gold. That is all.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

P.S. Lenny, you need to get your game worked on too.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Third said…

    if there's anything you need to talk to me about regarding my character, give me a call/IM/Email/Comment any time. Otherwise, i'm looking forward to the game!

    Courtesy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home