The Knoll Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ok, so I've gotten word from just about everyone about their character's for D&D, and I have the final adventure all set. Since Carolyn only has Friday and Saturdays off we'll try to schedule a game for Friday or Saturday. Adrienne is almost always off around 5:30 on Saturdays and sometimes that time Fridays. Umm...yeah. So let me know what time everyone will be available on Friday's or Saturdays until we can get this game run. I would also like to ask Lenny if he wouldn't mind us playing at his house. We're about the have the kitchen remodeled and it's going to take about a month so there won't be any room to play at my house. So let me know, and if not we'll try ACG or Great Escapes.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    4/10 Sun 9am-5pm
    4/11 Mon 530pm-1130pm
    4/12 Tue Off
    4/13 Wed 530pm-1130pm
    4/14 Thu 530pm-1130pm
    4/15 Fri Off
    4/16 Sat 9am-5pm

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Friday is good. Saturday is bad. My house will also be available for use.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home