The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ok, so it looks like Adrienne is going to be off around 5:30 on Friday, the 29th. That seems like the day to play D&D. Find out about you're schedule for that for us Ostermiller. That also happens to be the opening day of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Adrienne and I will probably go to the first showing of it at midnight, so if anyone else wants to go, do so. Umm... yeah, everyone let me know if you can make it for the game that Friday. I would also ask that anyone not involved in the game, if present at Lenny's house, do everything in their power not to interfere or distract.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

5 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Despite the reviews i have read, i'm down for seeing it. Let me know the details.

    Courtesy.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Well we don't have any details yet, but when we do, oh baby. If there is a midnight showing we'll probably go to that, if not we'll go after the D&D game (if we can play). I love dark chocolate. But since we may be bringing one game to a close, and you may be joining the new one, we'll have to go over your character and stuff. But we can do that this weekend Mr. Powers. I assume you'll be at Lenny's Sunday?

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Third said…

    i can be there.

    Courtesy.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger The American said…

    next friday will be good I get off work at like 5pm, I can meet you all wherever.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'll be free Friday to play DnD and see the Hitchhiker's Premiere.

    -john

     

Post a Comment

<< Home