The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

First, a long overdue apology to the players of my BESM game. I'm sorry for the abrupt ending to the last game we played, and the cliffhanger that's now been going on for months.

I think it might just be time to start that game again.

So, who's still interested? Who's still got their characters? Should we start where we left off?

I will be posting the current state of affairs of the game world on my blog. The battle we were in the midst of last time will have ended, for simplicity's sake. That's the current plan, anyway.

Respond!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Third said…

    i respond, for i am interested!

    This has been one of my favorite games anyone has run, for every element; the diversity of characters (PC and NPC alike), the level of teamwork we've esablished, the lush world our GM has provided, and the excellent plotline! Bravo, and here's to more!

    Courtesy

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger The American said…

    I think I still have my horrible assassin Reno elf looker. I liked BESM games bc of the machanics and the combo of sci-fi and fantasy in that weird twisted happy type of way. Yes for what I was in I always like the Gm job you did Brian, more is better it's a proven fact.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I would definitely be interested in seeing that game return!

    However, I dunno exactly where my character sheets, although I would want to either play Pepper Wyrmclaw (my dark elf guard captain) or that terrible chibi toy robot of mine.

    -john

     

Post a Comment

<< Home