The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Well for John and anyone else who'd like to know I have another show coming up this Saturday 7pm at the Colonial Theather. I have posted the dates of shows as I know of them on my page but I'll start doing it here as well so yal have twice the oopurtunity to see these announcements. I love you guys for showing up and hope to see you keep coming and sooooon (hopefully) I'll be starting in a few months. So one more time in easy to follow format...

What: Spw "F**KING AWSOME" show
Where: The Colonial Theather, off of Stockton Blvd and Hwy 50
When: THIS Saturday @ 7pm, doors open @ 6:30 bell time is 7pm
Why: Bc you all love me and WANT to show support
How much: Just $10 simple dollars well spent to support SPW

Thank you and hope to see you there.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Couple things, man.

    1)You know everyone who reads this.
    2)You know everyone who reads this has heard you say fucking.

    You don't have to censor yourself here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home