The Knoll Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

I've taken a week's vacation off of work and while it's started off rather blah- no one is available, and I feel what promises to be one hell of a headache coming on -the upside is that I will be, well, free of work!

Fri 3/11 Today, not doing much of anything, so if anyone wants to do something... =D
Sat 3/12 Practice(?) /Drake's SPW Thingy
Sun 3/13 Practice(?)/Sac-Con
Mon 3/14 Free
Tue 3/15 Warhammer n Stuff with my friend Seth
Wed 3/16 Free
Thu 3/17 Free
Fri 3/18 Free
Sat 3/19 Practice(?)

There's all them question marks next to "Practice" because I think I throttled my knee pretty well last weekend... and I dunno if I'm going to be doing Wade's Animal Kung Fu class for now, although I may take up Tai Chi...

Anyways.

Yeah.

Ostermiller has nothing to do.

What else is new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home