The Knoll Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I hereby put out a call to all my D&D players (that's Ostermiller, Adrienne, Lenny, Carolyn and Drake) that the game will soon be coming to a close. There shall be one more session. After that I'll possibly start a new game, and some characters may carry over, but we'll get to that later. As of now I need to hear from every player. Everyone needs to email me all the equipment and wealth their character's have, and also where it is located (on their person, in a portable hole, somewhere else...) Also if they wish to sell any items and if they wish to buy any items. Do not buy any items without my permission. So yeah, that's equipment.

But about the last session. For this session I would like all my players to be present. If anyone would not like to be involved in this last session please let me know so I can take that into account. If everyone wants to play, let me knows schedules weekly, or every other week, or whenever you know. I'm going to get the game made up and runnable this week I hope so we'll be able to play whenever everyone is together. I hope that's all clear.

I think that's all for that game. Anyone interested in a new game after this one let me know and I'll see what I can put together, though I have some ideas and we'll all have to conform to what the DM wants. Just to let people know, it will not be a starting level game, probably somewhere around level five to start, but that's not set in stone. Anyway get back to me.

And Happy Easter.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

P.S. Please send any responses to my email instead of commenting on this. I'll totally lose track of comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home