The Knoll Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sierra asked me to put up a bulletin and a blog to let any of you who didn't already know that she shipped out for the Navy today.
It's true, i watched her get on the bus about half an hour ago.
She'll be back after basic for a bit, around mid to late April, and if you think you can beat me off of her with a crowbar and a machinegun, you can spend some time with her then too. If you think you want to spend time with me any time soon, you're probably wrong for the forseeable future. That won't be the case for the whole next nine weeks, i'm sure. All i'm saying is; don't call me, i'll call you. Not that any of you call me to begin with.

Courtesy.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Well, when your ready, I'd like to talk to you more about practicing kung fu in the aftermath of my school's demise.

    -john

     

Post a Comment

<< Home