The Knoll Blog

Monday, December 13, 2004

So after speaking with Drake, it looks like he will be off at 5:30, I think he said. But just in case I'm wrong we'll be starting at 6:30. If it is ok with Lenny I would like to play at his house again. So yeah, and all those involved in Abyssals will do well to have their character sheets and character history in my hand by 6:30. I would like to clarify, though on one thing. All characters MUST HAVE A NAME BY THIS POINT. The only thing I will allow to be missing is names for items. I want artifacts that have extra powers to have names, but they don't have to if you can't think of a name. Also if it something like soulsteel armor with no other magical properties, it doesn't need a name. It's just armor, or just a soulsteel weapon. But have weapons and armor decided when you give me your character. These artifacts must also be approved if they are more than just armor or a weapon. So yeah. At this point I know Adrienne, Carolyn, Lenny are all done. Drake needs to pick some charms, and Cody needs to contact me for his artifacts if plans on having any. That should be it.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    I'll volunteer my house again, but I'd rather not make a habit of it in the future.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Deal.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     

Post a Comment

<< Home