The Knoll Blog

Monday, December 06, 2004

I think it is about time for me to run another game of D&D. I would like to play this Thursday, after three. Let me know who can make it and who cannot. I would also like to ask Lenny if it would be OK to play this session at his house. My step-dad has been out of town for a few days and I want to give him a chance to relax without a bunch of people around. So let me know, what's going on. And if this Thursday does not work then I would also like to try for next Thursday. Same time. Let me know very soon. And Cody, you need to get in contact with me about your abyssal for you artifacts and what-not. So do that, because I know several people would like to start that game as well. I think that's all.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i'm down.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I'm going to be completely free Thursday, and probably every thursday after that, until i go back to school. Oh yeah, I'm running my DND game tonite (Tuesday the 7th) and possibly something on Thursday before Chases if people like.

    -john

    ps- still no internet

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Perhaps you misunderstood Liam. I'm not starting a new D&D game, just running another session of my current game. If you would like to discuss it with the other players you may be allowed in, but I will not add another player without everyone agreeing to it.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     

Post a Comment

<< Home