The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I have come to an executive DM decision. Since we have both Cody and Liam requesting to be introduced into my game we shall have an official vote. Everyone in the game currently (That's Drake, Adrienne, Carolyn, Lenny, and Jon) is to send me an e-mail. This email will contain an answer to these questions. They need only a yes or a no answer, and it must be a definitive answer. "Should Cody be allowed to join the D&D game?" and "Should Liam be allowed to join the D&D game?" Now let me set down some guidelines. No one is to discuss this with anyone else but myself, and these discussions shall remain unknown to all other parties. I will be the only one who knows how each person voted, so feel free to speak your mind on the matter. Each is an individual vote, so one, both, or neither could be let in depending on the outcome. So, everyone needs to vote on this. Send you're emails to me, and don't discuss what your own decision was with anyone but myself. Answers must be yes or no. There is no "I don't care" or anything of that sort. Yes, or no only. Liam, you won't be in this session on Thursday either way because the dungeon is not prepared for you're character. Sorry, that's just the way it is. So yeah, everyone make sure to email me soon. and I can't stress these two things enough : Don't tell anyone what you voted and give a definite yes or no answer.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Third said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i'm not down for inciting this sort of reaction.
    Consider it withdrawn.

    Courtesy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home