The Knoll Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2004

So I've cancelled my AOL account. While it was always ridiculed for being a pathetic internet company, I never had a problem with it for a year and a half... until early this week when I started getting a "Unable to establish carrier signal" message when I tried to sign on. There customer service has been outsource to some third world country (India I think, if the multitude of people I talked to were any indication) so.... no more intraweb, as Neko would say.

As a result, I've hooked up with Earthlink for the time being (and lost all my links for my Anthro paper which is due on Thursday.... thank god I decided to finish it ahead of schedule!). The best place to get ahold of me would either be via email or here.... once I get AIM set up I'll give you guys my new AOL IM SN.

Oh well.

-Ostermiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home