The Knoll Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Ok, so here's what I'm seeing. Carolyn and Ostermiller have Thursday off, which works. Adrienne works until 5:30 Thursday and that kinda sucks but we can play D&D after that. I don't know yet if I work Thursday but it won't be later than 5 or 5:30 probably. So that's looking like a good time to play. I'll see about getting a dungeon done, but since school is starting I may be finishing it up when everyone gets here to play. I'll call Drake, unless he's already moved into Carolyns house, in which case someone remind him that he should check this. Or carolyn could be nice and let him see it on her computer. Anyway...looking at a Thursday game, around 6. Let me know of any problems that come up and I'll keep people updated.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home