The Knoll Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm preparing to start a DnD game. It's for Nick's sake, really, so he can actualy play a character. Given that I'm hardly the d20 encyclopedia that Don Geno is, I may or may not change some things around to keep a sense of unpredictability. May or may not be necessary.

For anyone looking to join, I have a few criteria. I want an actual party. The characters don't necessarily need to get along all the time, but I want them to stick together, at least initially. Also, as I've already mentioned to a few, this is gonna be a game for good characters, not outlandish concepts. I like imaginative concepts, but my game is gonna keep it simple. It'll hopefully be centered on good roleplaying, not character descriptions that end with "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We'll likely start at ECL 2, or thereabouts.

Scheduling is gonna be tough, I'm sure. Nick, lemme know. This one's fer you. *salutes*

Interested parties, leave comments.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home