The Knoll Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Well as it looks like schedules coencide for Friday this week I would like to try to get the group back together for a friday game some time in the morning or afternoonish hours to play the D&D. This is subject to when Neko has his plans for Friday (because I think you said something to me about that) and if evenone can wake up early enough to do this. So ummm....let me know Ostermiller, Neko and Lenny, I think Carolyn has made it clear she wants to play. If it looks promising I'll call Drake by Wednesday. 

Quack Quack Emu Sound

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Lenny said…

    yeah friday morning or afternoon is good. Friday night is bad for me as you all know

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Yeah I'm good for Friday, gimme a time and I'll be there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home