The Knoll Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2004

I forgot to post it last night, but I called Drake and he won't be able to make it to the game because he has work, but we'll still be playing. I mentioned that I'd try to create a second dungeon and possibly playing that second dungeon Friday for once Drake arrives, but I'm not sure if everyone will want to play a second game because I know it can wear people down. Either way I'll try to have 2 ready for friday and if we don't play the second one we'll have the next one ready for as soon as we can get everyone together again.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    Well, depending on when Drake's done, Lenny may have to go to work by then... but I think I can suffer through to of your "terrible" dungeons. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home