The Knoll Blog

Sunday, June 06, 2004

ok, time for the ever present questions to some players of Vampire. Carolyn, it was said that you were probobly out even for the closing session of the chapter, is this true? There's one session left before the mystery is solved and if you're out I need to know so I can figure out when we can run it. ANd after that, is anyone interested in continueing Vampire since the AByssal?Solar is scrapped? And if not, is there anything, besides Exaleted, that anyone would like to suggest for a game.

I love running games, I really do, but not if my players aren't enjoying it, so let me know if you guys want to play something and I can work on it. Let me know if you want to continue Vampire. And most of all, let me know if the game is fun. So yeah, I guess that's it.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger John Ostermiller said…

    I kinda thought Mutants and Masterminds might help fill the void left by the loss of the above games...

    john

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Duckmu said…

    Well I won't say who but let me assure you they were not trying to have you removed from the game. ANd you're not, Vampire continues, at least one more session anyway.

    Quack Quack Emu Sound

     

Post a Comment

<< Home