The Knoll Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2004

It has come to my attention that "everyone from Lenny to Chase, me (Neko) included, have really good idea's for characters." And that there is some second thoughts to the idea of random character generation/assignment...

Frankly, I don't care either way. If you guys would prefer to make you're own characterts, I'm totally cool with that as long as nobody is broken. It also makes it so everyone can play their characters, and no one will be unhappy with being given 'a bad character'... there's a belief that such a thing might occur within the group with random characters. And I agree, knowing our players I could see one of us being miffed about this sort of thing. So, if certain people REALLY want random characters, we can work with those individuals specifically... otherwise, design away!

john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home