The Knoll Blog

Monday, June 07, 2004

Game wise Chase, your an excelent GM. I'd love to once again be part of one of your games. ...but not vampire... I'm the anti-vampire. I was down for a while, a few years maybe, but now I can't stand it. So if you do continue, I'll remain on the bench. But as far as other games go, I'm sure there are a plethera of other options open to you that any of us would like to play. Becuase I'm in such a presumptious mood, I'll help out and list a few games I'd be interested in seeing you GM:
1.)Star Wars D20
While I kinda hold the monopoly on Star Wars at the moment, I...Would...LOVE!!!
To play for once... at least in a game where I can do some role playing.
2.)Exalted
What kind of exalted you ask? ANY KIND! A mixed group would be interesting, but
ANY incarnation would be exceptable.
3.)D&D
It's my life-blood. So sue me.
4.)Super hero games
John's got the market on that right now. But regardless, I am interested.
5.)D&D
Hehe, yeah, like ya do...
So ends that rant. On to other buiesness!!

Tuesday, Be a great escape at 5:30. Mortal game. Mo might be playing, an so may Jessica. I don't want to have to wait around, so make sure your characters are done. If you can't finish them for some weird reason, then be at GE earily so I can help you with it. -End transmision-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home