The Knoll Blog

Friday, May 21, 2004

Yes Merits and flaws will be allowed, all subject to my approval. But let me give a little more detail.

Every character must have a history. I want to know where did they live as a child? What did their parents do? Where are their parents now? Who taught them what they know? How did they exalt? What is so special about them that they even became exalted? What have they done since exaltation? Have they been hunted? Are they a known fugative? Are they fugative for crimes as an exalt or as a mortal? Basically I want their life story. Plus, they must be at least mildly dedicated to the Unconquored Sun. All but Neko have been an exalt for less than 2 years, Neko has 4+ years under his belt and must be a big fan of the Unconquored Sun. And do not post about your character here, don't IM me about them. Use my e-mail address, I'm sure most of you have it, if you don't go ahead and IM me for my email address. I WILL NOT discuss the game or characters over IM or this board any longer, except as a possible prelude for the characters, but I might just email that to everyone as well. SO there we go. Oh, and when making your character keep track of where you spend freebie points. They must all be accounted for when I look over your sheet. Write them down somewhere, don't just assume you'll remember them. Lenny, I'll speak to you sperately because you're AByssal, and there's some differences we need to plan, but go ahead and make your charater and do the backstory, there's just going to be some bits to work out for abyssal. BE SURE (This means everyone) TO RECONRD WHERE YOUR FREEBIE POINTS GO. AND DO NOT ASSUME I WILL ALLOW A FLAW, WAIT UNTIL IT IS APPROVED BEFORE SPENDING THE POINTS.

QUack QUack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home