The Knoll Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Well, as I already said it was a game for when you are not going to be there Jon I will not change that position unless the entire group involved in the Solar/Abyssal game agrees. That means everyone must say yes. If there are "I don't care's" or "Whatever's" they will count as no. But, we can discuss this on Wednesday anyway, when we'll have all the players there anyway. If people decide to let you in Jon, then I don't know how frequently we'll be playing. It'll be a switch off between Vampire and Abyssal/Solars and Liam's Dragon Blooded, and this is only on weeks taht we have all players. But I leave it up to the players in this case.

Edit: Ok, it has come to my attention that some players have concerns with the scheduling of games, and possibly some of the games themselves. I would like to have these things discussed on Wednesday, but my work schedule tends to interfeare. So here's what I'm gonna do, I'm talking Wednesday off from work, and, if it is ok with Lenny, I would like the players to arround around 3 or 3:30 pm so that we can sort all this stuff out. I assure everyone will be heard on any concerns with the games if they are there. Please, don't keep silent if anyone has concerns with scheduling, any of the games, my STing (I will not speak for anyone else's STing and if they would like criticism). I want everything on the table so it can all be sorted out. So, at Lenny's approval, hopefully things will be better worked out.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home