The Knoll Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2004

That's fine if you would like to bow out, but I would appreciate it if you would quit trying to make me out to be the bad guy. I was protecting my game and giving you a warning because of your history of walking out on games and not playing well with others. If you would like to blow that out of proportion that's fine. I did not direct it at anyone else because no one else has a history of it. If anyone else would like to bow out or make any comments about my post feel free, they will not be held against you. I do now realise it was rude of me to post it on the Knoll blog, but I stand by what I said. And Lenny, I think we can accomidate you as an abyssal, as long as no one else has a burning desire to take that spot? In which case, I'll let you and that person decide.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Third said…

    Chase, i as much as said it.
    If you don't want to be the bad guy, just say what you have to say, and say it to me. Nobody's forcing you to be a dick. In a world where singling someone out in front of his peers and pointing out his flaws is considered offensive, all you have to do is be sensitive. Or at least pull up your pants and be an adult. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort.

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Because the way you have replied to all this is very sensative and grown up?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Third said…

    i think i've been offended in as sensitive and grown up a manner as can be excpected, but i'll remember you mentioned it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home