The Knoll Blog

Monday, May 10, 2004

I'm probably going to be at the government technology convention with my dad on Thursday so I don't know if I'll be able to hang out with anyone, I might be able to swing it later in the evening. In the meantime everyone is more than welcome, in fact everyone is encouraged to do something without me. You can all say terrible things about me while I'm gone too. Also I will not be present from June 1st to June 8th so I won't be present for the games on those days. I'd apologize for the inconvenience but frankly, I'm not sorry. I get to go to Hawaii complete with gorgeous weather, hula dancers, luaus, tourism, pineapples, and attractive bikini-clad members of the opposite sex. Suffice it to say its gonna be a great time and I'll be sure to tell you guys about it when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home