The Knoll Blog

Monday, May 17, 2004

I'll need to have a little forknowlege of when game will be, so keep me posted. But with summer looming, I don't think it'll be any trouble.

As for tuesday... well... theres a prediciment... I feel I'm doing a sub par job in the current game, and it's very important to me that both Myself and my players have loads of fun. I'm not succeeding. so I need to talk about the future of game. Rest asurred, unless all my players want to quit or somthing SOME game will continue, I just don't think it will be this one. Tuesday bring your characters, just in case, but before we do anything else I'd like to discuss the future.

Oh, and at risk getting yelled at myself, I don't think any of this hostility is necessary. But then again I just hate fighting, and wish that good friends of mine wouldn't do it for any reason.

"This world is built on.... Love... and peace!!!"
-Vash the Stampede

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home