The Knoll Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2004

I really would be interested in this game, but I understand the need to have something for people to play when one of us is not there... still, I would be interested in reviving my Night Caste from Jade City if it you are agreeable to it, Chase... Some may notice a deleted comment underneath Liam's post I was the author of. Upon reflection, I decided the comment was not needed nor was it my place to insert myself between the dispute at the time... but I would like to speak up on Liam's comment regarding our bad habits. I would like to apologize to everyone I've been playing with lately for being... antsy, for lack of a better word. I've been getting up and leaving the games alot lately and I realize that I sound like a hypocrite bitching about distractions when I can't even sit down for more then fifteen minutes. I hope to stop this in future sessions. I would also appreciate private feedback from both player's and spectators regarding the solars game I am currently running in and effort to improve my skills as an ST.

Thanks.

john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home