The Knoll Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Chase, couple questions:

Merits and Flaws allowed for Abyssals/Solars?
Are we using the new rules out of the Players Guide?
Any specifics for characters, such as recommended or required stats/skills/whatever?


Adrienne, would it be possible to get the link for that snazzy character dossier from you?

On a side note, I'd like all my players to look that form over and fill it out for the solars game. I'm working on the same for my characters in Nick and Chase's games.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger 23r0 said…

    snazzy?! you did not just you the word snazzy im sorry but snazzy is a word you use when your over the age of 60

    FNORD

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's wrong with snazzy?

    Anyway, I'll do what I can on that charie info sheet thing. No promises.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Lagartixa said…

    I have to type it up since I don't remember where I got it and can't seem to find it again. So yeah, I'll get it up when I can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home