The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The latest installment of Vampire has concluded. We we will be playing again in a couple weeks and I hope everyone enjoyed this last session. A few observations... I think it went very well, better than most other sessions. The group is starting to become a group that can function as a whole unit. I would like to say I'm very glad we have a lawyer, an investigator, and a psychologist, as hey can all help descern motive and culprit through the clues now present. Hopefully no one forgets how much information can be gained ffrom the small note found. It will be vital, if I may say so. I would also like to stress not to forget what you know, or have seen in the past. Past items, events, or charaters can hold much signifigance. And don't anyone forget what it is you are dealing with. A very old, very intelligent vampire. She has eyes and ears everywhere, so be wary who you speak to and what you speqak about where people can hear. Anyway, I think that's it.

If anyone has anything they would like to add about the game, any observertions, comments, anything except story questions, please do. I appreciate all the feedback I can get, as well as any comments other players may have towards each other. Or is anyone has any ideas about where this iwll head, i'll listen, but can't promise they'll be incorperated. So with that, thank you everyone and good night.

Quack Quack Emu SOund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home