The Knoll Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Yay!!! Feedback time!!! Let's get the torches and rope.

The Lookshy story arc is neat and all, but I think its about time to wrap it up. Also I would like to be able to work with the other players more, I can do fine on my own but it is quite clear that some of our characters are unable to succeed without the help of others. Not that this is a bad thing, civilization requires that people rely on eachother for specialized tasks. Also I think Carolyn's character should be involved moe directly. Of course all these suggestions would have to be used for the next story arc. In spite of my suggestions you are doing well and I gotta say its good to be playing exalted again.

and on the subject of feedback:

Nick's game rocks
Carolyn's game rocks
Brian's game rocks (on the few occaisions we get to play. hint hint)
Cody's game rocks (whenever i get the chance to play)
Chase's game rocks (even though my character is probably gonna die soon)
and Liam's game rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home