The Knoll Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Woohoo, feedback from me. And for me. Just to put it up there, I would also like feedback on the VTM game. At this point, there is also the chance to bring in new charatcers if Carolyn would like to join, or Liam would like to give it another shot. But yeah. This whole premogin destroction is a far reaching and long term goal in the game. It's a step by step process and you'll meet all of the primogen first before you destroy them, and you have to make your way through the complex web of lies and deciet. ~Evil laughter~ Hmm. Ok, but yeah, suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

As for the dragon blooded game, I would like a little more social interactions within and without the house, as well as maybe a little bit of intrigue. Maybe a secret alliance between some houses keeping the earth house in place to oppose what the sidereal want. induct one of the PC's into the conspiracy and see what happens to them. You know, tricky stuff that no one sees coming. Or we can just go to tournamnet so we can get out of these houses. I hate those pigs in my house, I must escape! Anyway. Yeah. I also think it should be more of the group interaction and use of our skills for which we were chosen. I mean, I certainly can't use my tracking and survival skills if I'm inside a house all the time and Adrienne can't do any blacksmithing if she has no materials and isn't allowed to keep or sell her items. Ostermiller can't do much in the healing department if evenyone around him wants to wipe their ass with his face...that sorta thing. I'd also like to meet some of the more important NPC's. Like the #1's. My house's #1 made a cameo, and stormed off. But Yeah, I'll stop feeding back now because I'm sure this is enough to help.

So yeah, don't forget to feed me back on mine, and if Carolyn wants to join, e-mail me and we'll figure something out for it, and Liam to if he wants another crack at the game.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home