The Knoll Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Either... Cody's trying to be funny and failing utterly or he's being a shit and that was totally uncalled for. And yes, I know I read too much into things frequently, and am trying to curb such behavior, but this is after all Cody (as Carolyn pointed out to me). I'm inclined to think it was the former presently.

Chase, I must say you are running a really good Vampire game. I'm not sure how much I like this strict path we've been set on, but now I'm sure it's going to widen up our choices since we've gotten off the prelude/training part. As for Samara, I think taking the 'trying to stay human' is the best route for her, rather then being a monster... and will try to play her in that manner from here on out. On a side note to Liam, I too think Carolyn should get involved more and that it would be nice for us to interact like Lenny said, but also think you had a point regarding 'the only time we work together is when we're not together' a while back.

john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home