The Knoll Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2004

So, Carolyn had mentioned an interest in this WASABI idea I had going for IOU at one point. The story went something like this: The Archdean, in an effort to like her pock...ah...FINANCE student services, approves a contract for the creation of the Whimsical Asian Super Advanced Battlesystems Institute, which is of course funded by several Japanese syndicates such as TOEI and Bandai. WASABI promptly begins filming tokusatsu (special effects) series on campus, where not all the monster and robots are people in suits...

I guess if there's enough interest in this I'll get off my ass and develop it more. The other idea I had was for a one shot Star Wars game, set during the Rebellion after "A New Hope" involving Alderaan. What say you?

john

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home