The Knoll Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Ok, hold up a second Brian. Your class goes until 9:50 pm? I was thinking playing until 10 ish because I have to get up at the 7 the next morning. We may have to do Wednesday if that's the case and make it maybe every other week or so. But until clarified, Tuesday looks good. But we haven't heard from Ostermiller and someone needs to hook Liam up to the internet for a few minutes so he can say if he'll be coming or not too. So yeah. Also, if there are some holes in the schedule, Brian, around 6ish or so, let me know. Maybe we could do an hour or 2 those Tuesdays, and then you go to class, but if not. Let me know, if you don't want everyone knowing your schedule you can email me, or call me.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home