The Knoll Blog

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Well, since I'm here posting it'sobvious that we're not playing today. The death caught up with Adrienne and I last night, and I could barely get out of bed this morning, in fact I didn't get out of bed until it wasn't morning anymore. So yeah. Whatever Liam means is cofusing, but that's Liam. No I'm not gonna do marvel because I probobly wont be able to get there consistently due to work and christmas coming up and what not. In the hopes that everyone will be feeling well next weekend, who will be there and at what time if so. If we can work this right we can do monster but I doubt that'll happen because Brian and Ostermiller have conflicting schedules. Wow my throat hurts, glad I'm not actually talking. Someone also answer for Cody since he hasn't proven himself knollworthy. ummm yeah. Sorry about not letting you know ahead of time Brian. We felt good when we called you about it last night. Sorry. I'm gonna go now.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home