The Knoll Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ok, here's the plan as it stands. Yes it's late to have the plan but I just figured it out myself. Neko's still got the bad sicky death, so he won't be there. Adrienne and I are going to pick Brian up from work, and meet up with Lenny at his house around 4:15ish because it takes time to drive. After that we'll play for a bit but Adrienne and I have dinner plans that we just found out about this morning so we'll get out of there around 5:30 and we can give brian a ride or he can hang with Lenny and lenny can give him a ride later. Other than that there probobly won't be much D&D playing since people wont be there but I'll try to figure out some scheduling so that things might work a little better. This is of course if no one gets sick again, because that just throws everything off. So yeah. Fun fun silly willy and all that.


Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home