The Knoll Blog

Friday, November 21, 2003

*notices the badge labeled Enforcer pinned to his chest, and does a double-take. curiously, he unholsters the gigantic pistol at his side and ejects the clip. with a nod, he slaps it back in and pulls back the slide, with a lovely click-snap. the gun is, as ever, loaded with blanks.*

This is what I get for not watching this site more closely.

Once I read through all the lengthy back posts, I may or may not have something to say. I am, though, quite dismayed at the outright hostility I see even as I skim the page. It occurs to me that it is easier to say things online than it is to say them in person. Perhaps it's just the nature of writing versus speaking. I have mentioned to people individually that I thought there were some... I guess the word is issues... that would best be aired face to face. That particular opinion still stands, and is, of course, a suggestion at best.

I'll spend a little time praying for patience, mercy, and kindness for all of us. From all of us. Myself especially, since I have been less than patient in recent days.

Shalom, everyone. Peace. The Jews are right to use that as a greeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home