The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Liam...I'm not insisting on MY schedule. When we started this group, that was the time that was appointed: 10-11am. Lenny joined the group later, and I'm sorry that he had to sacrifice sleep in order to play the Monster campaign...but just like anyone else we make sacrifices. He joined this group after it was organized, and shame on me for being perturbed that some new person (regardless of who it is) fucks the whole group. I have no animosity towards Lenny, Dali, or Tim, or anyone else, I just think thats screwy. Why should a NEWCOMER radically change a preexisting group? I know if tables were turned and I was in Lenny's position, I'd probably be told to screw off if I asked to have them accomodate me. But I'm not asking them to accomodate my schedule. I'm asking them to stick to the game plan. In fact, I've arranged my schedule for the originally planned game time....I got myself set up on the evening shift. But I can't go back to my boss every other week and change my availabilty because of a fickle game group. And Liam, I was the person originally hosting this thing at MY apartment, so don't give me that shit about playing at Lenny's house.

I'm not asking people to be my bitch, and I aplogize for being a blunt prick about it. But just like you mentioned about being cranky in the Winter months, people in general tend to be in foul moods during this time of year.

Some of us just felt that it was important to point out that this change in our agenda is going to put some of us on a permanet no show basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home