The Knoll Blog

Monday, November 10, 2003

I think I have a very interesting solution to the John/Brian scheduling problem in the monster campaign. I propose that the two of them collaborate to make a Base creature, then both of theml make a separate character using the same base creature but with different stats, alignments, class levels, etc. Basically they would be playing a creature with a split personality, John plays his personality and Brian plays his. Both personalities could advance at the same rate as everyone else. Equipment would have to be shared though, and this venture would definitely require some maturity and patience to be successful, but I think it could provide some very interesting situations if executed properly (especially if the personalities are unaware of eachother). Unfortunately I haven't figured out what to do if both John and Brian are present at a session. I'm sure I can come up with something eventually. Well anyway, I need to head off to bed now so tell me what you think of the idea and post it or e-mail me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home