The Knoll Blog

Friday, October 17, 2003

Saturday Adrienne and I will be down and all that fun stuff. We both have our stats for the Ostermiller thing so we can throw several together like neko and ours and brian but that's up to you. Dali and Tim want to join, dali can be there Saturday Tim can't until next week because he has some big project. Other than that yeah, I think Adrienne has some evil ready, i can do some monster but anyone who still has their little cards with items on them I need back. I think I got neko's, but I'm not sure about anyone elses. Bring them because that's the loot you can get for new characters, like the fire bow that the centaur would probobly want, but if they don't come back no sweat. You'll get muddy rocks from the swamp to fight with. :)

Quack Quack Emu Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home