The Knoll Blog

Friday, October 17, 2003

No can do on playing late on Saturdays, people. I work 5-11, and I've mentioned this repeatedly. Nothing I can do. I make enough money to pay rent and eat, with a little extra cash on the side. I'm open to other ideas, however, on when we can play. To quote Mr. George,

"So show up if you want to play and be current on the game, or don't show up and lose out."

I realize that people have difficult schedules, and that I'm probably the problem in most peoples eyes. However, I'm also willing to play this as a filler game, or whenever we manage to get people together. Brian, you and I may need to run you seperately for a bit, as I know I have several other players who are dying to play. I'm running three seperate scenarios right now, one for you cody lenny, one for liam, and one for neko. If we do play this weekend, I'll work with you one your particular side story.

Ostermiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home